WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit certain websites. It is used so that the website can remember your visit when you visit the site again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, statistics concerning use, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or a domain that is managed by the editor and that provides the service requested by the user.
- Cookies de terceros: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer of domain that is not managed by the editor, but is managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Technical and functional cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and to use the various options or services that are available there, to control data traffic and communication, identify user sessions, and access restricted areas.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and for the preparation of browsing profiles of the users of said websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements to the service based on the data on how they are used by users.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable the most efficient possible management of the advertising spaces that an editor might have included on a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or how often advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to enable the most efficient possible management of any advertising spaces that the editor has included on a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cooking: These are cookies that are set by social networking platforms in services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: These are cookies that make it possible to monitor visits from other websites with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: These are cookies that store encrypted information to ensure that the data stored in them are not vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
By storage period:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data during browsing of a website. They also allow the user to use the various options available there.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data remain stored on the computer and can be processed for a defined period by the party responsible for the cookies.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS SIGHT?
1) Technical and functional
|grupospec.com||E13d0b18210107efe18b428d09f5d2b8||Session||Used for browsing, to record sessions and record data communication.|
|google.com||_ga||2 years||Used to identify users.|
|google.com||_gat||Session||Used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using Google Tag Manager.|
|google.com||_gid||24 hours||Used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity.|
The external providers of this website are listed below:
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES IN MY BROWSER?
- Deleting cookies from a device: The cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser’s history, which means that the cookies from all websites visited are removed. However, some saved information might also be lost (login data or website preferences, for example).
- Managing the specific cookies of a website: To have more accurate control of the specific cookies of each website, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browsers.
- Blocking cookies: Although most modern browsers can be configured to ensure that cookies are not installed on devices, this might require the manual adjustment of certain preferences every time that a certain website or page is visited. In addition, some services and features might not work correctly (such as logging in with profile, for example).
HOW CAN I DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS?